Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ending song is stuck in my head


I introduce my favorite anime in this season today.
 
Title : 輪廻のラグランジェ season2 (Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne season2) 
 
Official site
 
Wikipedia
 
Anime trailer
 
Honestly I have not seen the season1 this anime.
So The story of this work cannot yet understand me.
However, One of a heroine "Lan" is lovely.
 
And I like ending song of this anime.
Once it hears it Ending song is stuck in my head.
 
Ending song

This music changed the heroine who has sung in episode 1.2.3. and the lyrics were changed too.
 
Opening song
 
The voice actor's and singer Megumi Nakajima has sung this Opening song. 
 
Thanks for reading,
Arigatou!

akibadaisuki aka Takeshi Gomoto

 
P.S.
 
Ends in 3days after!!
The July special sale!!
 
Specials
http://akibadaisuki.jp/index.php?main_page=specials

Doujinshi I chose discount 50% until the end of July!!!
Limited quantities, it ends, as soon as it is sold out.
 
This sale will end in 3days after
 
People item wanted or who have not checked yet, please check it out!
Don't miss it!!
 
--------------------------------------------------------

I add a new item to my store every day
this is the only time to get these items, so don't miss them!

Dojinshi's web store : http://akibadaisuki.jp/


No comments:

Post a Comment