Wednesday, November 28, 2012

お兄ちゃんだけど愛さえあれば関係ないよねっ (Oniichan dakedo Ai sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!) : My favorite anime in this season.



I introduce my favorite anime in this season today.

Title : お兄ちゃんだけど愛さえあれば関係ないよねっ
         Oniichan dakedo Ai sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!

"Oniai" for short,

Official site
http://oniai.com/

Trailer


As for this work, light Novell is an anime of the originals.
Younger sister "姫小路 秋子 (Akiko Himenokouji)" which chief character "姫小路 秋人 (Akito Himenokouji)" loves is a main heroine.
It is so-called "Harem anime" where various girls gather around chief character "姫小路 秋人 (Akito Himenokouji)".

I do not so like "Harem anime" usually.
However, I like a performance of younger sister "姫小路 秋子 (Akiko Himenokouji)".

It is young age 15-year-old voice actor "木戸衣吹 (Ibuki Kido)" to play a voice of main heroine "姫小路 秋子 (Akiko Himenokouji)"

At a little amateurish and tension and has a unique character to match.
She has not appeared yet only about three to TV Anime.

I look forward to her future activity

Opening Song

Ending Song

Thanks for reading,
Arigatou!
akibadaisuki aka Takeshi Gomoto



P.S.
October Doujinshi event "Sunshine Creation 57" was held.

Event :: Sunshine Creation 57
http://akibadaisuki.jp/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=28_3294

You may find that your favorite Doujinshi.

Please check it!!

--------------------------------------------------------

I add a new item to my store every day
this is the only time to get these items, so don't miss them!

Dojinshi's web store : http://akibadaisuki.jp/

No comments:

Post a Comment