Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A lot of "COMIC1☆7" New Doujinshis arrival!!


Doujinshi event "COMIC1☆7" is holding!!

A lot of New Doujinshis arrived!!

Event :: COMIC1☆7
http://akibadaisuki.jp/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=28_3587_3588&language=en
I add new "COMIC1☆7" Doujinshi every day.
Please check it!!

If there is "COMIC1☆7" Doujinshis which you want to obtain,
Give me an email from "Contact Us" of akibadaisuki.jp site.
or Give me an email without reserve to "info{at}akibadaisuki.jp"

(please change {at} to @ , sorry this is spam reason.)

I will contact to you as soon as I add to akibadaisuki.jp site will be able to obtain Doujinshi which your looking for.
I will try my best to find your items for you!!

Thanks for reading,
Arigatou!

akibadaisuki aka Takeshi Gomoto

I started selling  and  !!
Please check it.

--------------------------------------------------------

I add a new item to my store every day
this is the only time to get these items, so don't miss them!

Dojinshi's web store : http://akibadaisuki.jp/

No comments:

Post a Comment