Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The site was recovered. Many Comiket 84 Doujinshis arrival!!

Konnichiwa!
Hello,
I am akibadaisuki aka Takeshi Gohmoto that the owner of Doujinshi Store akibadaisuki.jp.

Thank you for waiting.

Site remedial action is complete successfully.
akibadaisuki.jp site was recovered.

A lot of Comiket 84 New Doujinshis are available!!

Home ::  Event ::  Comiket ::  Comiket 84
Please check it.


P.S.

If there is Comiket 84 (C84) Doujinshis which you want to obtain, 

Give me an email without reserve to from "Contact Us" of akibadaisuki.jp site.
or 
Give me an email to "info{at}akibadaisuki.jp"
(please change {at} to @ , sorry this is spam reason.)

I will contact to you as soon as I add to akibadaisuki.jp site will be able to obtain Doujinshi which your looking for.
I will try my best to find your items for you!!

Thanks for reading,
Arigatou!
akibadaisuki aka Takeshi Gomoto

I started selling  and  !!
Please check it.

--------------------------------------------------------

I add a new item to my store every day
this is the only time to get these items, so don't miss them!

Dojinshi's web store : http://akibadaisuki.jp/

No comments:

Post a Comment