Thursday, May 1, 2014

A lot of "COMIC1☆8" New Doujinshis arrival!!

COMIC1_8 doujin Nami SAGA

Konnichiwa!
Hello,
I am akibadaisuki aka Takeshi Gohmoto that the owner of Doujinshi Store akibadaisuki.jp.

Doujinshi Event of "COMIC1☆8" is holding!!

A lot of New Doujinshis arrived!!
This event is very large scale, more than 200 new "COMIC1☆8" Doujinshis have already been added.

Home ::  Event ::  COMIC1☆ ::  COMIC1☆8 
I add new "COMIC1☆8" Doujinshi every day.
Please check it!!

If there is "COMIC1☆8" Doujinshis which you want to obtain,
Give me an email from "Contact Us" of akibadaisuki.jp site.
or Give me an email without reserve to "info{at}akibadaisuki.jp"
(please change {at} to @ , sorry this is spam reason.)

I will contact to you as soon as I add to akibadaisuki.jp site will be able to obtain Doujinshi which your looking for.
I will try my best to find your items for you!!

Thanks for reading,
Arigatou!
akibadaisuki aka Takeshi Gomoto

I started selling  and  !!
Please check it.

--------------------------------------------------------

I add a new item to my store every day
this is the only time to get these items, so don't miss them!

Dojinshi's web store : http://akibadaisuki.jp/

No comments:

Post a Comment