Sunday, October 19, 2014

Information of a site error akibadaisuki.jp

Konnichiwa!
Hello,
I am akibadaisuki aka Takeshi Gohmoto that the owner of Doujinshi Store akibadaisuki.jp.

Thank you for always using akibadaisuki.jp site and my service.

I am sorry to have made you trouble.
Now, akibadaisuki.jp site cannot be used in an error.

The site is displayed, however, it can't do shopping for an error.
(Settlement of a credit card is not performed for an error.)
Moreover, the message from the e-mail form of Contact Us does not reach me.
I ask an engineer for solution, but it seems to take time.

If there are goods which you want to purchase and the message, please give a message directly to my mail address.
My mail address is  : info{at}akibadaisuki.jp
(please change {at} to @ , sorry this is spam reason. )

I am sorry to have made you trouble again.

akibadaisuki aka Takeshi Gomoto
Doujinshi shop akibadaisuki.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment