Wednesday, September 19, 2012

No "Patlabor" live-action?



"Masami Yuki" comic artist, one of the author of "Patlabor" denied clearly said about "Patlabor into a live-action Film"(Yesterday's blog posts), "I don't know" on Twitter.

"Masami Yuuki" said "I don't know a planning of a live-action Film".
He categorically denied "I want to stop that kind of political movement".
He tweeted with "Imaging project should not moving, both Anime, live-action Film, at least I heard nothing about not".

 It is unknown whether "Masami Yuuki" only does not yet get a contact or whether it is a really mere rumor.

How will become really it?
Of what kind of work is the plan furthered if it is a thing which is not "Patlabor into a live-action Film"?
I'd like to see a formal announcement soon .

Thanks for reading,
Arigatou!

akibadaisuki aka Takeshi Gomoto


P.S.

Is not there the passing over?
1 Month passed since Comiket82 holding.
However, a lot of Comiket 82 Doujinshis  are still added.
There is the item of the popular circle which was finally added recently.

You may find that your favorite Doujinshi.
Please check it!!

I added "Comiket 82" Doujinshis more than total 750 to the store!!

Event :: Comiket 82
http://akibadaisuki.jp/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=28_3120

--------------------------------------------------------

I add a new item to my store every day
this is the only time to get these items, so don't miss them!

Dojinshi's web store : http://akibadaisuki.jp/

No comments:

Post a Comment