Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Encounter "Hatsune Miku" in the neighborhood.


I found the "Hatsune Miku" on the bulletin board of the town near my house.


This is a poster of the red feather donation.
A red feather donation is a famous donation in Japan.
I get a small red feather when I raise funds.

"Hatsune Miku" was chosen as a mascot this time.
In addition, a clear file of "Hatsune Miku" can be obtained if the amount of money of the grade which is a predetermined place is donated.

I want a clear file.
If it sees, I will think that I will raise funds.

Thanks for reading,
Arigatou!

akibadaisuki aka Takeshi Gomoto


P.S.
Until 5 days after holding "Sunshine Creation 57"

Are you ready?



http://akibadaisuki.jp/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=28_3294

Don't miss it!!

--------------------------------------------------------

I add a new item to my store every day
this is the only time to get these items, so don't miss them!

Dojinshi's web store : http://akibadaisuki.jp/


No comments:

Post a Comment