Sunday, October 7, 2012

JoJo's anime Episode 01 broadcast


Episode 01 of Anime "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" was broadcasted.
the beginning of Part 1 according to the original Comic.

It was very interesting.

I wrote that I felt sense of incongruity for a voice and a performance of JoJo when I watched a trailer, but.

In fact, the animation of his boyhood JoJo are playing a strange did not feel.
Rather it was very interesting.

"Speedwagon" in the next episode appeared.

I want to see the next episode early.

Thanks for reading,
Arigatou!

akibadaisuki aka Takeshi Gomoto


P.S.

Is not there the passing over?

1 Month passed since Comiket82 holding.

However, a lot of Comiket 82 Doujinshis  are still added.

There is the item of the popular circle which was finally added recently.

You may find that your favorite Doujinshi.

Please check it!!

I added "Comiket 82" Doujinshis more than total 800 to the store!!

Event :: Comiket 82

http://akibadaisuki.jp/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=28_3120

--------------------------------------------------------

I add a new item to my store every day
this is the only time to get these items, so don't miss them!

Dojinshi's web store : http://akibadaisuki.jp/


No comments:

Post a Comment