Friday, August 17, 2012

I got Xbox360 from my Otaku friend.


I got Xbox360 from my Otaku friend.
I am telling my friend that there is no game which can play since PS3 was broken down the other day.
A friend told me so overstaffed one Xbox 360 as a present.

I was very surprised, and I thanked a friend very much and why do he have 2 Xbox 360?

I'm going to play the game "Street Fighter X Tekken".

I have a promise to play online with my Otaku friend.

Thanks for reading,
Arigatou!

akibadaisuki aka Takeshi Gomoto


P.S.

Maximum Doujinshi event of this summer "Comiket 82" is holding!!
I added a lot of new items of "Comiket 82" to the store!

Event :: Comiket 82
http://akibadaisuki.jp/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=28_3120

I add new Doujinshi of "Comiket 82" to the store every day from now on.

You may find that your favorite Doujinshi.
Please check it!!

--------------------------------------------------------

I add a new item to my store every day
this is the only time to get these items, so don't miss them!

Dojinshi's web store : http://akibadaisuki.jp/


No comments:

Post a Comment