Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Spirit is too containing it!!


I found the comparison move of the anime parody part of cosplay JAV  "がちゆり Gachi Yuri" which I introduced the other day.

Comparison move

An opening song, an ending song are reproduced this time.
It is a very amazing fidelity.
Spirit is too containing it!!

This Cosplay JAV maker works every time parody part is one of the fun.

Arigatou!

akibadaisuki aka Takeshi Gomoto


P.S.

Maximum Doujinshi event of this summer "Comiket 82" is holding!!
I added a lot of new items of "Comiket 82" to the store!

Event :: Comiket 82
http://akibadaisuki.jp/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=28_3120

I add new Doujinshi of "Comiket 82" to the store every day from now on.

You may find that your favorite Doujinshi.
Please check it!!

--------------------------------------------------------

I add a new item to my store every day
this is the only time to get these items, so don't miss them!

Dojinshi's web store : http://akibadaisuki.jp/


No comments:

Post a Comment