Friday, August 3, 2012

The first encounter with Doujinshi


Was 19 years old when I first met Doujinshi.
I lived in Kobe at that time.
The friend with the same hobby as me went to the small Doujinshi event held in Kobe.

He told me excitedly.
When a comic doing the act that Usagi of Sailor Moon and Chun-Li of the street fighter are naughty is available.

It is Doujinshi?
At the time, I knew that Doujinshi.
But, I did not know the method to purchase it.
Since there was also no Internet then, information was seldom obtained.
I thought that I couldn't but participate in an event of Osaka and Tokyo to obtain Doujinshi.
Heard that the Doujinshi event will be held in Kobe.
I said when Doujinshi event in Kobe will be held next to my friend and I want to go.

When I first joined in the event I've purchased a lot of Doujinshis.
I watched direct the person who did a costume play for the first time then.
And I took a photograph.

Thereafter I bought much Doujinshi.
Or go to the events of Doujinshi, often went to the Doujinshi store in Osaka.
I went also to the Comiket.

Doujinshi is available on the Internet now in Japan.
It was the very good times now.

I want to deliver doujinshis to you and around the world.

Thanks for reading,

akibadaisuki aka Takeshi Gomoto


P.S.
Until 7 days after holding "Comiket 82"

Preparing a new Doujinshis more than 500! !
Are you ready?

Event :: Comiket 82
http://akibadaisuki.jp/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=28_3120

Don't miss it!!

--------------------------------------------------------

I add a new item to my store every day
this is the only time to get these items, so don't miss them!

Dojinshi's web store : http://akibadaisuki.jp/


2 comments:

  1. nice!!!!!! I live in mexico so here I dont have the chance to get this fine art, and online is hard for me because the shiping rates and customs in my country are to expensive, but I have some good doujins I think.....hope I buy some from you!

    PD: I love chunli since I have 10 years old!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Chun-Li, too.
      Chun-Li is a my sweetheart and my wife of my mind lol!!

      I wish that you can meet good Doujinshi for you.
      I hope that helped you get it.

      I am looking forward to dealing again with you!

      Delete