Wednesday, August 15, 2012

トータル・イクリプス (TOTAL ECLIPSE) : My favorite anime in this season.


I introduce my favorite anime in this season today.

Title : トータル・イクリプス (TOTAL ECLIPSE)

Official site
http://muv-luv-te-anime.com/
Careful about the volume that a sound becomes.

Anime trailer

This anime is fun of my best 3 in this season.
A spin-off novel "Muv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse" of the PC game "Muv-Luv Alternative" is the original of this anime.

This anime is the anime which fights with the monster which is invading the earth with cool robot weapons.
There are many cute girl pilots appeared.
The pilot suit which they wear is very sexy.

However, story of this anime is very hard.
Many characters already died even from the episode 2.
They can defend the Earth from invading monsters?
I am interested in the story that seems to become harder after this.

Opening song

Japanese famous singer "倖田 來未 (Koda Kumi)" sings the opening song
She is singing the theme song "Final Fantasy X-2" also

Ending song

Thanks for reading,
Arigatou!

akibadaisuki aka Takeshi Gomoto


P.S.

Maximum Doujinshi event of this summer "Comiket 82" is holding!!
I added a lot of new items of "Comiket 82" to the store!

Event :: Comiket 82
http://akibadaisuki.jp/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=28_3120

I add new Doujinshi of "Comiket 82" to the store every day from now on.

You may find that your favorite Doujinshi.
Please check it!!

--------------------------------------------------------

I add a new item to my store every day
this is the only time to get these items, so don't miss them!

Dojinshi's web store : http://akibadaisuki.jp/


No comments:

Post a Comment