Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It is 3 days until "Comiket 82"!


It is 3 days until "Comiket 82"the Doujinshi event that is biggest in this summer!

I'm currently preparing for "Comiket 82",

Many nice Doujinshis will be released this time!
I have already prepared for Doujinshi more than 550 in akibadaisuki.jp site.

I add it to a akibadaisuki.jp from Doujinshi which came to be available in turn.

There is also now available "Comiket 82" Doujinshi already.

Please check the "Comiket 82"

Event :: Comiket 82
http://akibadaisuki.jp/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=28_3120

I am accepting request.
Give me an email to info@akibadaisuki.jp if there is Comiket 82 Doujinshi which you want.

Comiket 82 Doujinshi that you are looking for becomes available soon I will mail you.

It is 3 days until "Comiket 82"

I am looking forward to meet the wonderful Doujinshi in this time.

And I hope you can meet your best Doujinshis!!

Thanks for reading,
Arigatou!

akibadaisuki aka Takeshi Gomoto

--------------------------------------------------------

I add a new item to my store every day
this is the only time to get these items, so don't miss them!

Dojinshi's web store : http://akibadaisuki.jp/


No comments:

Post a Comment